We are currently seeking experienced and accomplished Skiptracers who are the best and brightest in the industry. Qualified candidates must have a proven record of accomplishment for excellence, ability and ethics. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We reward performance! Our benefit package includes Health Insurance with dental and vision coverage. We also have generous bonus programs centered on performance.
Nationwide Skip Experts provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We currently have the following position open:
Skip tracers are crucial to the success of our fast-paced, performance-driven company, and NSE is looking for the best in the industry. We are looking for the top professional skip tracers in the industry. Working knowledge of RDN, CARS, Auto IMS and I-Repo is a definite plus. Knowledge of FDCPA, UDAAP and CFPB is a plus as well. We offer a competitive base salary, paid time off, along with a monthly UNCAPPED performance-based bonuses, full benefits and the potential for advancement within a growing company. The job requires a background check and is 40 hours per week. Top performers currently make $4000-$5000 per month.
• Responsible for resolving accounts through the use of phone communication, nationwide software, Internet, contracts and references and other avenues in order to locate debtors and their collateral. Partner and communicate with over 600 field agents in order to secure clients collateral.
• Required to meet production goals and deadlines, while following all state and federal regulations regarding collection procedures (FDCPA, UDAAP).
• SKIP TRACING/COLLECTIONS EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent (College degree preferred)
• Basic computer skills (Internet, Outlook, Word, Excel, Web-based skip trace tools)
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent phone skills with superior customer service skills
• Ability to work flexible hours 8-5, 9-6pm.
• Bilingual preferred, but not required. (Spanish)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dallas, TX
- Skip Tracing and Collections: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: