We are currently seeking experienced and accomplished Skiptracers who are the best and brightest in the industry. Qualified candidates must have a proven record of accomplishment for excellence, ability and ethics. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We reward performance! Our benefit package includes Health Insurance with dental and vision coverage. We also have generous bonus programs centered on performance.
Nationwide Skip Experts provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Position (North Dallas-635/75 area)
Hourly Pay PLUS Performance Bonus for EACH ACCOUNT RESOLVED!
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision
We are looking motivated individuals to join our skip tracing team. NSE is growing and we are hiring the best Skip Tracers in the industry. We offer a professional and fun culture with excellent benefits. NSE acts as an outsourced business partner for its customers by managing the repossession process. NSE locates debtors and collateral for Auto Finance, Credit Unions, Banks, Commercial Finance, Insurance Companies and Attorneys.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote the companies vision and Mission
- Locate customers using basic and advanced skip tracing tools and advanced techniques
- Communicate with third parties for the purpose of acquiring customers’ location information
- Search private databases, public records and the world wide web
- Review and analyze credit applications and reports
- Verify customer information
- Notate customers’ accounts for next action
- Attempt to bring accounts current prior to repossession
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Comply with all office policies and procedures
- Communicate with field agents in order to secure the asset.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent analytical, research, investigative and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel) and collection software
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of internet search tools utilized to trace individuals or collateral
- Full working knowledge of / experience with state and federal rules and regulations pertaining to the CFPB, FDCPA, GLBA, ECPA/TPA
- Advanced knowledge of skip tracing applications and websites
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Professionalism and business savvy
- Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills Computer savvy
- Proficient with basic Windows software
- Good organizational skills
- Effective time management skills / ability to multi-task efficiently
- Desire to work with others in achieving company and client goals
- SKIP TRACING/COLLECTIONS EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent (College degree preferred)
- Excellent phone skills with superior customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours 8-5, 9-6pm.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required. (Spanish)
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO Program
- Dallas, TX
- Skip Tracing and Collections: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: